Fancy some sweets?

I love to bake. If you don't (or are too busy), let me do it for you! Everything is individually custom-made upon your order with top-quality ingredients and no preservatives. Featured and seasonal items are described below and you can browse the categories and list to the right for my standard offerings. Place an order by emailing me at annalisasfancy@gmail.com. I prefer a 2-day advance notice, but let me know if you have a last-minute need and I'll see what I can do. Orders can be picked up at my home or delivered within most areas of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk for an additional $5. If you attend Colonial Baptist Church, we can arrange a drop-off at a service. Subscribe to my blog to hear about new items!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake



I saw this recipe several weeks ago and immediately knew its fate as my husband's birthday cake. Happy birthday indeed. We're still celebrating, piece by piece... It's two layers of a mild, moist chocolate cake with a peanut-butter cream cheese frosting between and covering the layers. Then, it's topped with a milk chocolate ganache. Advisory: eat only when milk is readily available. $25/ea.

2 comments:

cranny + b said...

Oh man, I have got to stop checking this blog or I am going to go broke. That is one good looking cake, and I bet Dave loves being the taste tester. (hint: he can bring some to men's account. and we will write reviews for you:) - Stephen

Annalisa said...

haha, yeah, maybe I'll need to expand our product development dept. in the near future--or at least do some outsourcing... I don't know if Panera's up to the competition, though!=)