Fancy some sweets?

I love to bake. If you don't (or are too busy), let me do it for you! Everything is individually custom-made upon your order with top-quality ingredients and no preservatives. Featured and seasonal items are described below and you can browse the categories and list to the right for my standard offerings. Place an order by emailing me at annalisasfancy@gmail.com. I prefer a 2-day advance notice, but let me know if you have a last-minute need and I'll see what I can do. Orders can be picked up at my home or delivered within most areas of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk for an additional $5. If you attend Colonial Baptist Church, we can arrange a drop-off at a service. Subscribe to my blog to hear about new items!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Holiday Party Desserts

A few steps up from cookies and quickbreads, these desserts are designed for your special occasions. 

We have a new flavor of cheesecake (but don't forget about the Chocolate Orange Cheesecake...): Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake. It's a traditional graham cracker crust with a layer of caramel and macadamias underneath the classic cheesecake. $30/each.

And TWO new tarts! First, the Almond and Cranberry Curd Tart. It's my usual buttery tart crust topped first with a creamy white almond layer then with beautiful red cranberry curd. All the brightness of the cranberries in a velvety curd tempered by the sweet almond. This one's special. $25/each.

Then, Walnut Turtle Tart. It's just like it sounds: tart shell, a bittersweet chocolate layer, then glazed walnuts. Like a giant grown-up turtle candy. $25/each.


1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Hello dear, I just love party food but I think that holiday party should include some different and fun food but I do not really have lots of ideas and recipes for that. I am going to have my next party at best party venue Houston TX. So, it will be great if you can help me with few good suggestions.